Hey Movers, happy Tuesday! Today I’m sharing a fantastic recipe with you that tastes a lot naughtier than it is..aren’t those the best kinds of recipes?
I don’t know what it is about warmer weather, but it always makes me crave seafood! If you’re the same, then this recipe will be perfect to enjoy in the sun this weekend. Now if only we could all enjoy it together on a beach somewhere…
I suppose our Sheffield gardens will have to do for now 😉
Tasty Tuna Burger
1 lb. fresh tuna, diced;
2 scallions, thinly sliced;
12 Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped;
¼ cup homemade mayonnaise;
1 tsp. anchovy paste;
Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing;
Sliced tomatoes and rocket, to serve;
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste;
- Preheat your grill to medium high.
- In a bowl, combine the tuna, the Kalamata olives, and the scallions. Place the mixture in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- When the 5 minutes is up, transfer the tuna mixture into a food processor and pulse until the tuna is finely chopped.
- Transfer back to the bowl and season to taste.
- Flatten the tuna into 4 patties of equal size.
- Brush each patty with olive oil and grill for 6 to 8 minutes total, flipping once.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise with the anchovy paste.
- Spread the mayonnaise and anchovy paste on each tuna patty. Top with tomato and rocket and serve.
- *I recommend serving some homemade sweet potato fries alongside your tasty tuna burger.
Hope you enjoy 🙂